What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The easiest and most affordable way to get your own boot camp business up and running fast
- Discover everything you need to know about planning, designing and setting up a profitable boot camp
- Learn how to select the right equipment to maximize training and get good results for your trainees
- Learn the charts showing the actual physical fitness requirements set out by the U.S. Military
- Get all the marketing tips and advertising templates you need to create sold-out boot camps
- Find out which exercises attack fat the best and give your trainees awesome results
- Discover the secrets of running your own highly profitable boot camps
- Get complete nutritional guidelines to pass along to your trainees
- Learn what differentiates a boot camp from other fitness programs
- Get a complete set of the most effective boot camp exercises
- Get everything you need to run your boot camp effortlessly
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box scores 74.84/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thefitnessbootcamp.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thefitnessbootcamp.com you’ll also be taken through to thefitnessbootcamp.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)